Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sometimes LOL isn't Funny.

I was playing someone, today and Fortunately for me, Yahoo was on my side. This player is a long time cases member, someone who's playing I respected. Apparently, She was pissed off at her luck and wrote down LOL after one of my yahoo hands. Let me explain why that is being nasty or at the very least a spoil sport. We all get yahoo hands and someone who has played over 20,000 games as has she, should know that. She then stopped talking to me after that, until the end of the game and said "Glad that is over with" and poof she was gone. It's not a big deal that she got bitchy. We all get bitchy. I'm being a bitch right now. She left the game without a goodbye so I told her "I was sorry" in the lobby, for her bad luck. Still no response, so I said "What a bitch". Then she responded, saying she was not being bitchy, and I was out of line. I apologized and of course she said nothing. It's no biggie to me when I get yahooed. I have had losing streaks of -15, but I wouldn't say LOL to another player when they get good cards, it's like laughing in their face, it's like saying it's their fault for having a temporary run of good luck, or they should be ashamed for it. ITS A FUCKING GAME and you shouldn't be a bitch to your opponent if you get bad cards. If they were rubbing it in or making nasty comments about your luck, I'd understand being bitchy. I tried to be as polite and empathetic as I could to help ease the blow of her bad luck. So after thinking about all this bullshit, I want take back my apology and hope you step on a rusty nail and haven't had a tetanus shot in a while! You were a Bitch!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO Kweef.
You should know by now the BIGGEST thrill in CASES YGIN LEAGUE is to NOT have fun, but to whine, cry and moan about every friggin thing under the sun. If they're not bitching about losing a game, for whatever reason, then they're bitching about a player, td or op.
I play quite a few case members, whomever asks for a game, but I will NOT play those I couldn't stand playing when I had to. And the list is mighty long. I played Kandy last night and at the same time I was being asked by someone else she asked if there was ever a chance that I would rejoin cases. I told them both no, that I was happy where I was. I play who I want and when I want.
The MAIN reason I would never rejoin cases is because of about 10 people. Some members and some staff. They STILL have not figured out what I bitched and moaned about and that eventually lead to my dismissal as a td,and that would be this...
TREAT EVERY FUCKIN BODY THE SAME WAY! Is that so hard to understand? I seen staff bend so far over backwards that they could kiss their OWN ass for one player and the minute another player says* BOO!*, in the box.
And the reason I posted this huge mess is because I probably know who you're talking about. As a matter of fact I DO know who you're talking about and she's been a mean. nasty bitch to everyone and their mother since the get go. But I'm almost positive I've never ever seen her in the box. Funny, huh? It only proves my point. Slam some members in the box and lock the door, and the others scrub their ass with your personal tooth brush.

Gotta love Ygin, no?
Hugs ya Kweef
Laura

Unknown said...

hmm woner if this was me.....maybe the lol wasnt toward u ? maybe the person like me was having one of those yahoo days and lol' that it was happening again? Oh ya and how is this different then the gettin pissed off at vgg? hmmm why is lol any worse?

Pearlz said...

She should have done what I always did......BOOT YOUR SORRY ASS!!

Miss ya, xoxo

Challenger47 said...

hmmmmmmmmm, kweefy pls invite!

Unknown said...

want a slow game kweefy? lol