I hate having to say this, But If it isn't obvious: I really Like Misy alot! She is one of my long time gin friends and this post is tongue and cheek. That being said, She is insane and that's coming from me (a very sane person). LMAO
Insane is such a subjective term. Misy is a sad person that has to use vulgarity to bolster her ego. I also like misy but dont like her vulgarity. She got pb'd today for it.I doubt it will do any good.
Geez, Gary I'm as vulgar as they come. I'm a damn pirate. I don't think its an ego thing. I think it's that she just doesn't feel the need to play by the rules and puts speaking her mind over getting in a little trouble. I wish I had the balls to say some of the shit she says in the lobby. I choose, for th most part, to behave, but there are times when people do the rudest stuff and my blood just boils. I'm glad she's there to say what others may want to say but are too afraid of being PB'd for it. Keeping my behavoir in check has been a tough line to walk, but it almost makes it as though there are 2 versions of me, this one (the real one) and the well behaved pirate in the lobby.I do understand how you feel, You aren't alone, but there are others, like myself that say "You Go Misy!" When the shit hits the fan.
Well I guess I know who turned me in> The sad part gary is I was joking about a name magictomcat and I decided to P i thought it would be cute to be magicpeachpussy as a joke not ment to offend anyone I was not being vulgar with it. As for the day in the box...um so? though I love to play gin and I am laid of so have plenty of time to do it doesn't mean I will die without it.Next time Gary be a man and say Misy your offending me and I will gladly stop. Not sure what happened with us but we used to be the bestest of friends and I for one am sorry that is no longer the case...Love ya TT I realy do!!
Yes, I was convicted this morning for not confronting you instead of turning you in. Jesus said if you cannot love your fellow human being whom you can see, how can you love the Father whom you cannot see? I do love you Misy and miss our friendship.
I just don't like crude vulgarity. It does offend me.
I look at the site (lobby) and if it would offend my kids, my pastor, my wife and most especially my Jesus, at any time, then it pains me.
I am not unrealistic, I know that ppl will cuss but girl, every time you come in its like .... there she is ...mrs. trashmouth.
Proverbs 11:22 (AMP) 22 As a ring of gold in a swine’s snout, so is a fair woman who is without discretion.
Some ppl find it funny, I find it sad. I apologize for getting you boxed, I hope you accept it and next time I will invite you to a table and lets talk about it.
Misy insane..??? I vote absolutely YES..!!! You have to be to be in this screwed up leauge.. As far as being offended by vulgar comments, try using the profanity filter under options yahoo provides and be offened no more..
wow ... that came out of left field. As far as I know, there is only one Jesus and no he does not "bash gays". The God I serve and love is a God of love. God loves the sinner but hates the sin. Leviticus 18:22 (AMP) 22 You shall not lie with a man as with a woman; it is an abomination. Leviticus 20:13 (AMP) 13 If a man lies with a male as if he were a woman, both men have committed an offense (something perverse, unnatural, abhorrent, and detestable); they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. Romans 1:24 (AMP) 24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their [own] hearts to sexual impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves [abandoning them to the degrading power of sin], 1 Corinthians 6:9 (AMP) 9 Do you not know that the unrighteous and the wrongdoers will not inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived (misled): neither the impure and immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor those who participate in homosexuality,
So, if you read and correctly interpret the Word of God correctly, then you can see that God (Jesus) considers homosexuality as an abomination.
If this is gay bashing, then yes My Lord and Savior does consider it sin. But remember, He still loves gays, just as much as anyone.
God loves everyone but does not love everything they do. He loved Hitler, He loves Saddam Hussein, He loves them just as much as He does you and me.
Sin is Sin. From stealing a pencil at work to mass murdering scores of people to committing fornication. God wants us to confess our sins and acceptJesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, John 3:17 (GW) 17 God sent his Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but to save the world. He is faithful and just to forgive us. NO MATTER WHAT THEY MAY BE!!!
1 John 1:9 (GW) 9 God is faithful and reliable. If we confess our sins, he forgives them and cleanses us from everything we've done wrong.
And here's the cool thing. They are gone! God remembers them NO MORE!
I love you too melissa, but I also am praying that you see my heart in this.
Jesus said in this world you will have tribulation and trials because of Me but be of good cheer because I have overcome the world.
I have decided that instead of being a people pleaser I want to be a God pleaser.
Please don't preach to me...I respect you have faith...but...when you get angry someone says pussy then you bash a gay man in that same lobby where you feel the word pussy shouldnt be used your a hypocrite. You don't want me to say things you don't want your children seeing well I do not want my children seeing people who make fun of gay people. You have never once seen me bash a person for race creed sexual orientation and never will!
If the profanity filter is "woefully inadequate" then why subject yourself to our sins... Why not find a site that doesn't have to use filters to block bad bad words... Freedom of expression is what makes the conversations in the lobby so fun.. except for your ocassional bible thumper.. Whoops did i say that.. I will apoligize in advance..
Please don't preach to me... THATS THE PROBLEM!!! I answer in the most kind and loving way I know how. I take pains to tell you that I love you, God and ALL mankind.
and you basically tell me to shut up.
Spadez, I have every right to be in the lobby and last time I checked this was a FAMILY site. You want to go to a site with all kinds of vulgarity go for it.
Last time I checked www.igl.net/ygin and the yahoo advanced lounge is not one of those.
Now as far as gay bashing. like you I have been on this ladder over a decade and to the best of my recollection, I have never bashed gays in the lobby. I love gays. I pray for them to find Christ. I PRAY for you and spadez to find Christ too Melissa
Are you saying you didn't say ricky martin *bats for the other side* and lump wrist huh? I find that so offensive. So befor you preach about vulgarity...not sure how one word pussy is vulgar but if you say so ( now i could see if i said stick your fingers in my pussy) but I didn't! Please refrain from how you feel about how others live their lives
So thats what you are referring to ... I was wondering. Somebody referred to him as "batting for the other side" and to make sure I understood what they meant I said "limpwristed". I believe that is a common term for the gay community and not considered offensive. If anyone if offended by it, I do apologize, no harm was meant. As far as your other word ... I considered it vulgar in the context you were using it. and apparantly so did the cases ladderops. So did queenie too as I recall....
lmfao queenie was joking with me and it would be offensive if i was refering to my PUSSY but I was refering to a cat as in MAGICTOMCAT and i have never in my life heard a gay person say it was ok to refer to them as limp wristed and sense I have at least 5 gay members of my family I am sure I would of heard it!
Wow this post went a stray. And my vote still is yes. And so Am I, to an extent we all are. It's just humorous how she can get the juices flowing! What would Jesus do? Probably, kick back and laugh at us all making a big stink over any of this!
well, excuse me for not being up on what offends or doesn't offend gays. I really don't care,to tell you the truth. That's the trouble with our country and world today.
OH, let's not offend the gays, they are so mistreated!!!Poppycock!!!
I worry about offending My God, who allows the very next breath I take. And you should too.
23 comments:
I vote YES.
I vote YES
I vote NO
Why would she be any more insane than you or I or any member of cases?
I vote YES I love you after all ! hahahahahha
I hate having to say this, But If it isn't obvious: I really Like Misy alot! She is one of my long time gin friends and this post is tongue and cheek.
That being said, She is insane and that's coming from me (a very sane person).
LMAO
Insane is such a subjective term. Misy is a sad person that has to use vulgarity to bolster her ego. I also like misy but dont like her vulgarity. She got pb'd today for it.I doubt it will do any good.
Geez, Gary
I'm as vulgar as they come. I'm a damn pirate. I don't think its an ego thing. I think it's that she just doesn't feel the need to play by the rules and puts speaking her mind over getting in a little trouble. I wish I had the balls to say some of the shit she says in the lobby. I choose, for th most part, to behave, but there are times when people do the rudest stuff and my blood just boils. I'm glad she's there to say what others may want to say but are too afraid of being PB'd for it. Keeping my behavoir in check has been a tough line to walk, but it almost makes it as though there are 2 versions of me, this one (the real one) and the well behaved pirate in the lobby.I do understand how you feel, You aren't alone, but there are others, like myself that say "You Go Misy!" When the shit hits the fan.
Well I guess I know who turned me in> The sad part gary is I was joking about a name magictomcat and I decided to P i thought it would be cute to be magicpeachpussy as a joke not ment to offend anyone I was not being vulgar with it. As for the day in the box...um so? though I love to play gin and I am laid of so have plenty of time to do it doesn't mean I will die without it.Next time Gary be a man and say Misy your offending me and I will gladly stop. Not sure what happened with us but we used to be the bestest of friends and I for one am sorry that is no longer the case...Love ya TT I realy do!!
PS I am far from sad Gary I am a happy mommy of 3 who just has to much time on her hands right now!!
Yes, I was convicted this morning for not confronting you instead of turning you in. Jesus said if you cannot love your fellow human being whom you can see, how can you love the Father whom you cannot see? I do love you Misy and miss our friendship.
I just don't like crude vulgarity. It does offend me.
I look at the site (lobby) and if it would offend my kids, my pastor, my wife and most especially my Jesus, at any time, then it pains me.
I am not unrealistic, I know that ppl will cuss but girl, every time you come in its like .... there she is ...mrs. trashmouth.
Proverbs 11:22 (AMP)
22 As a ring of gold in a swine’s snout, so is a fair woman who is without discretion.
Some ppl find it funny, I find it sad.
I apologize for getting you boxed, I hope you accept it and next time I will invite you to a table and lets talk about it.
gotta go
Gary
Just wondering but your jesus thinks its ok to bash gays? because if so we do not share the same jesus
Misy insane..??? I vote absolutely YES..!!! You have to be to be in this screwed up leauge.. As far as being offended by vulgar comments, try using the profanity filter under options yahoo provides and be offened no more..
wow ... that came out of left field.
As far as I know, there is only one Jesus and no he does not "bash gays".
The God I serve and love is a God of love. God loves the sinner but hates the sin.
Leviticus 18:22 (AMP)
22 You shall not lie with a man as with a woman; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 (AMP)
13 If a man lies with a male as if he were a woman, both men have committed an offense (something perverse, unnatural, abhorrent, and detestable); they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Romans 1:24 (AMP)
24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their [own] hearts to sexual impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves [abandoning them to the degrading power of sin],
1 Corinthians 6:9 (AMP)
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous and the wrongdoers will not inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived (misled): neither the impure and immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor those who participate in homosexuality,
So, if you read and correctly interpret the Word of God correctly, then you can see that God (Jesus) considers homosexuality as an abomination.
If this is gay bashing, then yes My Lord and Savior does consider it sin. But remember, He still loves gays, just as much as anyone.
God loves everyone but does not love everything they do. He loved Hitler, He loves Saddam Hussein, He loves them just as much as He does you and me.
Sin is Sin. From stealing a pencil at work to mass murdering scores of people to committing fornication. God wants us to confess our sins and acceptJesus
Christ as our Lord and Savior,
John 3:17 (GW)
17 God sent his Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but to save the world.
He is faithful and just to forgive us. NO MATTER WHAT THEY MAY BE!!!
1 John 1:9 (GW)
9 God is faithful and reliable. If we confess our sins, he forgives them and cleanses us from everything we've done wrong.
And here's the cool thing. They are gone! God remembers them NO MORE!
I love you too melissa, but I also am praying that you see my heart in this.
Jesus said in this world you will have tribulation and trials because of Me but be of good cheer because I have overcome the world.
I have decided that instead of being a people pleaser I want to be a God pleaser.
Thats who I am going to spend eternity with.
to spadez:
the profanity filter is woefully inadequate my friend, I have it on the highest setting.
Please don't preach to me...I respect you have faith...but...when you get angry someone says pussy then you bash a gay man in that same lobby where you feel the word pussy shouldnt be used your a hypocrite. You don't want me to say things you don't want your children seeing well I do not want my children seeing people who make fun of gay people. You have never once seen me bash a person for race creed sexual orientation and never will!
If the profanity filter is "woefully inadequate" then why subject yourself to our sins... Why not find a site that doesn't have to use filters to block bad bad words... Freedom of expression is what makes the conversations in the lobby so fun.. except for your ocassional bible thumper.. Whoops did i say that.. I will apoligize in advance..
Please don't preach to me...
THATS THE PROBLEM!!! I answer in the most kind and loving way I know how. I take pains to tell you that I love you, God and ALL mankind.
and you basically tell me to shut up.
Spadez, I have every right to be in the lobby and last time I checked this was a FAMILY site. You want to go to a site with all kinds of vulgarity go for it.
Last time I checked www.igl.net/ygin and the yahoo advanced lounge is not one of those.
tourney time .... more later
Now as far as gay bashing. like you I have been on this ladder over a decade and to the best of my recollection, I have never bashed gays in the lobby. I love gays. I pray for them to find Christ. I PRAY for you and spadez to find Christ too Melissa
Are you saying you didn't say ricky martin *bats for the other side* and lump wrist huh? I find that so offensive. So befor you preach about vulgarity...not sure how one word pussy is vulgar but if you say so ( now i could see if i said stick your fingers in my pussy) but I didn't! Please refrain from how you feel about how others live their lives
So thats what you are referring to ... I was wondering. Somebody referred to him as "batting for the other side" and to make sure I understood what they meant I said "limpwristed". I believe that is a common term for the gay community and not considered offensive. If anyone if offended by it, I do apologize, no harm was meant. As far as your other word ... I considered it vulgar in the context you were using it. and apparantly so did the cases ladderops. So did queenie too as I recall....
lmfao queenie was joking with me and it would be offensive if i was refering to my PUSSY but I was refering to a cat as in MAGICTOMCAT and i have never in my life heard a gay person say it was ok to refer to them as limp wristed and sense I have at least 5 gay members of my family I am sure I would of heard it!
Wow this post went a stray.
And my vote still is yes. And so Am I, to an extent we all are. It's just humorous how she can get the juices flowing!
What would Jesus do?
Probably, kick back and laugh at us all making a big stink over any of this!
well, excuse me for not being up on what offends or doesn't offend gays. I really don't care,to tell you the truth. That's the trouble with our country and world today.
OH, let's not offend the gays, they are so mistreated!!!Poppycock!!!
I worry about offending My God, who allows the very next breath I take. And you should too.
Post a Comment